While you can access most areas of our website without submitting any personal data, there are certain areas of our site that may request specific personal information including name, phone number, and email address. Our intent is to allow you as much control as possible over your personal information. Below we explain how PLG collects, stores, and uses your information.
Postal Addresses (Snail Mail)
- Service and Support Requests: Information collected for this purpose is both contact data and information related to products and service/support requested. This information is also used to provide service, product update, and similar notices.
- Server Logs: For each visitor to the PLG website, our web server automatically recognizes the visitor's IP Address, browser type, operating system, entry page, exit page, and average time on the website. This information is used for internal purposes only in helping us improve our website and better your overall experience.
- Online Forms: We may use online forms in areas of our website. Online forms provide site visitors with an opportunity to request company and product information. All information provided by the visitor is voluntary, with information generally including name, address, company, and email. We will sometimes use this information to contact visitors for marketing, sales, service and support purposes.
- Transaction History/Program Enrollment: Name, address, email, purchase details, and credit card/payment information may be collected and stored as part of the transaction history. The majority of the data collected under this category is business contact information. PLG may need to share some of this data (address, payment) with delivery services, credit card clearing houses, and other similarly situated third parties that are required to accomplish the transaction.
- Site Feedback Survey: The PLG website periodically contains feedback surveys that solicit visitor feedback on your experience using the PLG website. Visitors remain anonymous unless they choose to provide their name and email address. Information is used to better the PLG website and provide a more engaging and useful experience for site visitors.
- Contest & Promotions: When you enter a contest or other promotional feature, we may ask for your name, mailing address, and email address so that we can administer the contest and notify winners.
- As a result of legal requirements. PLG may be required to provide data to comply with legally mandated reporting, disclosure, or other legal process requirements.
When used properly, cookies can improve the utility of a site by being able to securely store and apply personal data that visitors have voluntarily shared with the site.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personal identification information, but they do enable us to store site preferences and form information between visits. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to prevent such acceptance. Doing so, however, may result in disabling the functionality we have in place to better serve your needs.
For more detailed information about cookies, what they are, and why they are used, please visit the following website (not affiliated with Performance Loyalty Group): http://www.cookiecentral.com/faq.
Our email marketing is permission based. If you received a mailing from us, our records indicate that (a) you have expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future ("opt-in"), or (b) you have registered or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with us. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings.
If you believe you have received unwanted, unsolicited email sent via this system or purporting to be sent via this system, please forward a copy of that email with your comments to email@example.com for review.How can you stop receiving email from us?
Each email sent contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving email from us, or to change your expressed interests. If you wish to do this, simply follow the unsubscribe instructions at the end of any email.How we protect your privacy
We use appropriate security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system.Sharing and Usage
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone for their promotional use without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information, and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.Use of Web Beacons
When we send you emails, we may include a web beacon to allow us to determine the number of people who open our emails. When you click on a link in an email, we may record this individual response to allow us to customize our offerings to you. Web beacons collect only limited information, such as a cookie identifier, time and date of a page being viewed, and a description of the page on which the Web Beacon resides (the URL).
Web Beacons can be refused when delivered via email. If you do not wish to receive Web Beacons via email, you will need to disable HTML images or refuse HTML (select Text only) emails via your email software.
Postal Addresses (Snail Mail)
We do not collect postal addresses without the site visitor voluntarily providing us with this information. We will periodically use your postal address information for service, sales, support, and marketing purposes. If you do not wish to receive postal mailings from us in the future, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not collect telephone numbers without the site visitor voluntarily providing us with this information.
We will periodically use your telephone information to contact you regarding service, sales, support, and marketing purposes. If you do not wish to receive calls from us in the future, please contact us at email@example.com.
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
We may release account information when Performance Loyalty Group believes, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with the law, (ii) enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements or (iii) protect the rights, property or safety of PLG , our visitors, or others.
Upon request, PLG will provide site visitors with access to their personal information that we have on record. This may include unique identifier information (e.g., visitor number or password information), transaction information (e.g., dates on which visitors made purchases, amounts and types of purchases), and contact information (e.g., name, address, email, and phone number information) as well as communications (e.g., emails and completed forms) that the visitor directed to our site.
Visitors can request their personal information at any time by contacting us. We will make every effort to ensure your right to privacy by reviewing, qualifying and validating Visitor Information Requests before disseminating such information.
Security: Online and Offline
We have licensed the industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology that permits encryption of potentially sensitive information such as your name, address and credit card number. This will make your information unusable in the event of unauthorized third-party interception.
Additionally, we have appropriate security measures in place at our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
Other Websites & Your Privacy Concerns
Our website may contain links to other company and organizational websites that are not owned or operated by Performance Loyalty Group. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. For more information on your privacy rights with regards to these sites, please refer to the privacy policies of each respective site that you visit.
Performance Loyalty Group
2333 San Ramon Valley Blvd.
San Ramon, CA 94583
866-744-5525 North America
925-415-1300 Local & all other regions
Request Product Information